702 Posts of SERVICE CENTER OFFICIALS PPSC Jobs Advertisement No.17/2018
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced following jobs through advertisement No.17/2018 on dated 30-05-2018:
PUNJAB LAND RECORD AUTHORITY, REVENUE DEPARTMENT
702 Posts of SERVICE CENTER OFFICIALS (LUMP SUM SALARY PACKAGE Rs.30,000/-)
RESEARCH OFFICER / RESCUE INSTRUCTOR / JUNIOR INSPECTOR OF MINES (BS-17)
SENIOR CHEMIST (BS-17)
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FISHERIES / ZOOLOGIST (BS-17)
COMPUTER PROGRAMMER (BS-17)
EQUIPMENT ENGINEER (BS-17)
EVALUATION OFFICER / STATISTICAL OFFICER / ECONOMIST RESEARCH OFFICER (BS-17)
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (BS-17)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW):
1.To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 14-06-2018 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14th June, 2018