FIA Inspector Paper 07-01-2019 Batch 4
Inspector FIA solved paper Batch 4
- Who was the First President of Pakistan ? Ans Iskander Mirza
- CFC Stands for ? Ans Chloroflourocarbon
- FATF stands for ? Financial Action Task Force
- General Ziaul Haq imposed martial law in Pakistan in which year? 5th July 1977
- CPEC project was started in which year? May 2013
- Kartapur is situated in which district of Pakistan? Narowal
- Name the journalist who died in Turkey Embassy? Jamal Khashoggi
- What is the chemical name of sale? Sodium Chloride NaCl
- Who is the Federal Education Minister of Pakistan? Shafqat Mehmood
- In US Senate Senators are elected for the period of __ Years ? 6 Years
- 1956 Constitution of the Pakistan was formulated under the leadership of ? Chaudary Mohammad Ali
- Name the Ex USA President who died in November 2019? George HW Bush
- What is meant by Ushr? 10% tax on irrigated land
- Fist General Election in Pakistan held in which year ? 1970
- Who was the first British Governor of Punjab ? Sir Francis Mudie
- Liaqat Ali Khan Martyred on ____? 16th October 1951
- Which Acid forms NaNO3 ? Nitric Acid
- Asthma is provoked by ___? Airborne substances
- Alqanoon was written by which famous scientist? Abu Ali Sina
- Gall Bladder is part of ____?
- Zakhraf meaning in Quran ? Ornaments of God , Luxury
- Why Ammonia is a base ?
- Permanent Magnets can be formed from ? Ferromagnetic Materials
- Equilibrium state is one which ____? When horizontal and vertical force is zero
- Which Party won the landslide victory in General Election 1970 by winning 160 seats in National Assembly ? Awami League
- Name the eldest son of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) ? Qasim.
- Who is the current Secretary General of UN? Antonio Guterres
- Headquarter of UN is situated in ? New York
- Who is the winner of Asian Women’s Hockey Cup 2018? South Korea
- 16% of a number is 216 . What is 27% of that number ? (A) 274 (B) 367 (C) 364.50 (D) None of these
- A train moves with a speed of 30 KM/h for 12 minutes and for next 8 minutes at speed of 45 KM/h. Find the Average speed of train is ___ ? Ans 36 KM/H (A) 37.5 KM/H (B) 36 KM/H (C) 48 KM/H (D) None of these
- The Sum and Product of two numbers are 12 and 35 respectively . The sum of the reciprocals will be ____Ans . A (A) 12/35 (B) 1/35 (C) 35/8 (D) None
- The sum of three consecutive numbers is more than the middle number by 130. So Fine the middle number ? (A) 64 (B) 65 (C) 66 (D) None
- The mean temperature of Monday to Wednesday was 37 Degree Centigrade and that of Tuesday to Thursday was 34 Centigrade . If the temperature on Thursday was 4/5 of that of Monday , then what was the temperature on Thursday ? Ans . B (A) 36.5 C (B) 36 (C) 35.5 C (D) None of these
1. Smudge: Blur
2. Crumble: Disintegrate
3. Glide: Move Smoothly
4. Erratic: Consistent
5. Compatible” Different in Temperament
6. Emancipate: Enslave
7. Face the Music: Face Reality
8. Piece of Cake: Easy Task
#Current Affairs and Pakistan Affairs:
9. 18 Amendment Passing Date? April 08, 2010.
10. Pakistan declined cheap loan offer of which country in Feb, 2018? Japan
11. First British Governor of Punjab Tenure? 1947-49
12. Which party won a landslide victory in 1970 election? Awami League
13. Zia declared Martial Law on? July 05, 1977.
14. ECO was founded in? 1985
15. Liaquat Ali Khan was martyred on? 16 October
16. CPEC was signed between Pakistan & China? 2015
17. Who won Women’s Hockey World Cup 2018? Netherlands
18. When Kartarpur border will be opened? 2019
19. Members of US house of representatives are elected for? 2 Years
20. US Members of Senate are selected for? 6 Years
21. PPP recently celebrated? 51 th Anniversary
22. Echo of Big Bang through Waves? Cosmic Waves
23. Journalist Kasshoggi belonged to? Saudi Arabia
24. Which President of US died recently? H.W. Bush
25. Kartarpur border in which district of Pakistan? Narowal
26. UN headquarters in? New York, USA
27. UK decided to leave EU? By a Referendum
28. Longest Serving PM of Malaysia? Dr. Mahatir Muhammad
29. Longest Ruling Part in Sindh? PPP
30. Who is supporting Syria in War? Russia
31. Who made Arabic an Official Language? Abdul Malik Marwan
32. Surah Zakhraf means? Gold
33. Battle which was fought in Ramadan? Ramadan
34. Which Night in Ramadan? Laila Tul Qadar
35. Types of Hajj? Three Types
36. Al Aruba was the name of which day before Islam? Friday
37. Hazrat Summaya was Martyred in? 5th Year of Prophet-hood
38. Echo of Big Bang through Waves? Cosmic Waves
39. Which material is used to make permanent magnet? Cobalt
40. Induction Current in motor depend upon? Resistance and Speed of Motor
41. Coulomb is equivalent to? Ampere-Second
42. Gall Bladder is party of? Digestive System
43. Pneumonia directly effects? Respiratory system
44. NH3 is a base because it gives? OH- ions
45. NANO3 is produced by which acid? HNO3
FIA test today.. (Evening)
UN secretary general
How many Types of nafl?
18th amaendement passed on?
First president of pakistan
Women hockey world cup won by??
ECO established on?
Al qanoon was written by?
Al zukhuruf surah in quran means?? Gold.
Zia ul haq decleared marshall law on?
US midterm elections are held after how many years?
First elections in pakistan date?
Permenant magnet can be made from? Cobalt.
Who is with govt in war in syria?? Russia.
Arabic was made official language by??
CPEC opening date?
Kartarpur border inaugurated by?
Kartarpur border district?
Kartaepur border completion date,?
PPP which birthday? 51th
Party which ruled sindh most,?
First chief minister punjab from date?
Women hockey 2018 won by?? Netherland.
Pnemunia effects ? Respiratory system.
Gall blader is part of??
Saudi Journalist killed name?
First elections in whose tenure were held??
16% of a number is 216. What is 27% of that number??
Cfc stands for?
Coloumb is also defined as?
Sodium iodine copper which one is non metal?
Gall blader is part of?
Us President is selected by
who was the eldest son of Prophet Muhammad SAW, ___
Pakistan First general elections date ___
– Kartarpur will be operational on, Year ___
– Who Aneggurated Kartarpur___
– City of Kartarpur ___
– UNO headquarter ___
– First President of Pakistan ___
– LaiqatAli khan martyred on ___ date
– Surah Alharf k bary me tha aik, zehn sy nekal gaya. ×
– Exact age of People party___
– Longest ruling party of the Sindh___
– Jamal Khashoggi assassination __
Pakistan soft loans denied from which country in2018 ___
– English portion easy tha maths portion tough tha thora sa
US president died in November 2018,
Surah Zakhraf in the holy Quran means,
Total rakat of Nafil namaz,
First president of Pakistan, first election in Pakistan, Liaqat Ali Khan was martyred on, PPP celebrated its birthday which one was it,Zia ul Haq overthrown PPP government on,FATA was merged with KP in,18th amendment was passed on,US president election procedure,UN headquarter, current UN secretary, Federal minister for education, longest period of government on Sindh
1)Piece of cake
2)to face the music
1)longest serving PM of Malaysia
2)Zukhraf is a surah in Qurran which mean
Please Share more mcqs in comments.