FPSC Jobs Consolidated Advertisement No.09/2019
Intending candidates may apply on-line upto 16th September, 2019 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
50 Assistant Director (BS-17)
02 Computer Operator (BS-16)
06 Junior Executive/ Proof Reader (BS-16)
01 Inspector Enforcement (BS-16)
01 Lecturer (Female) Geography (BS-17)
01 Chief Documentation Officer (BS-19)
01 Deputy Chief (BS-19)
01 Director (BS-19)
01 Deputy Director (IT) (BS-18)
01 Deputy Director (Reviewers)(BS-17)
02 Assistant Director (Reviewers) (BS-17)
01 Assistant Director (Enforcement) (BS-17)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
- All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- i). The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is pre-selected. ii). Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
- The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
7. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 1st November 2019 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available. (b) Candidates for the post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test. (c) It will be mandatory for the candidates of APS that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
8. Conduct of Test: The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 4/2019 will tentatively be held from 17th November, 2019 onward. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible, so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
9. Change of Center: No request for change of center shall be entertained.
Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 16th September, 2019