FPSC Jobs Consolidated Advertisement No.11/2017
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced government jobs in different government department on dated 2nd November, 2017 thorough advertisement no.11/2017.
Intending candidates may apply on-line upto 20th November, 2017 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
Positions / Vacancies:
- THIRTY ONE ASSISTANT DIRECTORS (BS-17), PERMANENT, INTELLIGENCE BUREAU
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (BS-17)
- DEPUTY CAPTAIN SUPERINTENDENT (BS-19)
- TWO ASSISTANT PROFESSORS (MALE) (BS-18)
- FIFTEEN ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16)
- THREE REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS (BS-18)
- TWO ASSOCIATE DENTAL SURGEONS (BS-18)
- MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-17)
- THIRTY ONE ASSISTANT DIRECTORS (BS-18)
- STAFF NURSE (BS-16)
- DEMONSTRATOR (MALE) (BS-16)
- EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (BS-18)
- ENGINEERING ADVISER (CIVIL) (BS-20)
- LIBRARIAN (BS-16)
- ARTIST (BS-17)
- TWELVE ASSISTANT DIRECTORS (MALE) (BS-17) Master in Chemistry
- CONSULTING SURGEON (THORACIC CARDIOVASCULAR) (BS-20)
- ASSOCIATE ANESTHETIST (BS-18)
- RESEARCH OFFICER (BS-17)
- TWO ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS (BS-17)
- TWO ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16)
- CIVILIAN MEDICAL PRACTITIONER (CMP) (BS-17)
- ASSISTANT DRAFTSMAN (BS-18)
- ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY (BS-16)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
- All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- i). The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is pre-selected. ii). Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
- The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
7. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 15th January, 2018 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available. (b) Candidates for the post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test. (c) It will be mandatory for the candidates of APS that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
8. Conduct of Test: The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 4/2017 will tentatively be held from 28-01.2018 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible, so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
9. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 01.01.2018. Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 20th November, 2017
If you have any query you can comment below or email us.