Global Change Impact Studies Centre Scientific Officer Jobs
Government of Pakistan
GLOBAL CHANGE IMPACT STUDIES CENTRE
CHALLENGING JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC), an autonomous body/ Body corporate with Headquarters in Islamabad offers challenging opportunities for employment in following posts:
Scientific Officer (SPS-8):
MSC (16 years of education)/M.S/Mphil/BS/B.Sc (4 Years)/M.Sc(Hons).(1st Div.)
These are entry level positions in the research field. The objective is to select the best candidates, who will have the opportunity to pursue higher education degrees with the support of the Centre. While students from all relevant fields are encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with an educational background in the following areas agricultural science, agricultural economics, applied mathematics, chemistry, chemical-engineering, civil engineering, physics /computational physics, economics, electrical engineering, energy system, environmental engineering, environmental sciences, hydrology, glaciology, RS / GIS technologies, computer science, statistics, systems analysis, system dynamics, water resources engineering, water resources management.
- The posts are on Regular Basis
- Only citizens of Pakistan are eligible for appointment in GCISC.
- The candidates with first class academic career with not more than one 2nd Division, (But no second Division in final degree) should apply.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Relaxation may be given in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority as per rules.
- Candidates can apply through NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) following the instructions mentioned on the website. The complete applications must reach NTS within 15 days from the date at this Advertisement
- The candidates already in Government Services shall apply through proper channel.
- GCISC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill any of the advertised post without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
- Selected individuals may be posted at Islamabad or anywhere in Pakistan as the competent authority may decide.
Last date to Submit Application: 13th November, 2017