Junior Computer Operator Government Organization Job
A public sector organisation invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the Junior Computer Operator post. The qualification, experience and age limit prescribed for the post are as under:-
Name of Post:
Jr. Computer Operator (Contingent Basis-Level-III-Skilled) Lump Sump Pay @ Rs. 24,200/-p.m
FSc./F.A. with (1st Div.) with 06 months courses in Computer Application with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (Kdph). b) F.Sc. Computer Science (1st Div.) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (Kdph).
- The age of the Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- No.3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the final degree/certificate, only on second Div. in the entire academic career from Matric onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. Recognized Institutions.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above post, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection of subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Application on given format with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/ experience (if any), National Identity Card (CNIC) and domicile must reach the undersigned by 5th October, 2017 to Sr. Admin Officer, P.O. Box No. 10068 Lahore. In-complete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.