Junior Patrol Officer (BS-09) PPSC Jobs April-2017
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION , LAHORE
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 24/2017
LAHORE RING ROAD AUTHORITY (COMMUNICATION AND WORK DEPARTMENT JOBS)
04-J / 2017 JUNIOR PATROL OFFICER (BS-09)
IN LAHORE RING ROAD POLICE ON CONTRACT BASIS INITIALLY FOR THE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS; LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT ACCORDING TO RULES & REGULATIONS OF LAHORE RING ROAD AUTHORITY.
(INCLUDING 15 POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA AND 05 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITY QUOTA)
B.A./B.Sc./Equivalent from recognized University/Institution MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD: The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
a) Height (For Male) : 5′-7”
b) Height (For Female): 5′-3”
c) Chest (For Male candidates only): 32” x 33½“
d)Visual Standard for both Male and Female
Distant vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses Near vision not less than “J-1”.
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per Certificate of Physical Standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital.
One Paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates) Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1.To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 24-04-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8th May, 2017