NADRA Calling Agents and Customer Service Executive Jobs
NADRA GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
NATIONAL DATABASE &
REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA)
NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services as Calling Agents/ Customer Service Executive for “Prime Minister National Health Program (PMNHP)” on short term basis (Extendable subject to requirement) at Call Center Islamabad and Lahore. Details are mentioned below:-
(No. of Post=100) Salary Rs.30,000/- pm (Fixed)
Qualification: Graduation from a HEC recognized University.
* Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
* Must be good listener, fast learner and have good problem solving abilities with high level customer services skills.
* A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette.
* Fluency in spoken English & Urdu. Further, fluency in other local regional languages will be a plus point.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/interview.
2.Interested candidates may send their applications/covering letter along with CV mentioning their full Name, Father Name, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, Mobile Address, mobile/landline number and Date of Birth without attachment copy of documents at following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement by indicating the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application on the given address to Deputy Director HR.
3. Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
4. 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules and 10 years for disable persons having disability certificate.
5. Quota for Women, Minorities and Disable candidate will be reserved. Therefore, these candidates must mention this.
Positions will be filed on the basis of provincial domicile; however, slight edge will be given to the candidates who have their domicile of respective districts.