PPSC Advertisement No. 22/2017
Punjab Public Service Commission has announced following jobs against advertisement No. 22/2017 in Jang and The Nation newspaper on Sunday dated 16-04-2017.
15-G / 2017 ECONOMICS STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR (BS-16)
Qualification: Master’s Degree (2 Division) in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics from a recognized University.
One Paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising Questions relating to the Qualifications of the Post and General Ability including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Skills.
18-C / 2017 ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER/ ASSISTANT DESIGN ENGINEER/ ASSISTANT DESIGN OFFICER/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLOOD ONITORING/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
Qualification: i) B.Sc. Engineering or B.E (Civil) or an Equivalent Qualification from University or Institution recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council; and ii) Registered as “Engineer” with Pakistan Engineering Council, except in a case where Section 28(b) of the Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976 (V of 1976) applies.
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. Syllabus is as under:-
Design of hydraulic structure, Barrage, Fall, Canal, head Regulator / Design of River Training Work Spur
Embankments, apron, pitch etc. /Design of roof slab / Design and working of various types of outlets / Draw off / capacity statement / Discharge measurement of canal. Questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1.To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 24-04-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 2nd May, 2017