PPSC Advertisement No.45/2017 Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the following jobs through Advertisement No. 45/2017:
DIRECTOR BARRAGES (E&M) (BS-19) Jobs :
i. Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) in Mechatronics / Electronic/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council.
ii. Minimum 10 years’ experience of Operations and Maintenance in similar capacity and relevant field of SCADA and Electro Mechanical Engineering Installations on Dams / Barrages / Rivers / Large Canals in a Government or in a large National / International Organization of repute in public or private sector.
VETERINARY OFFICER (BS-17) Jobs:
D.V.M. or B.Sc. (AH) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Note: Valid Registration with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council
One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to DVM course and General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
ASSISTANT (BS-16) Jobs:
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General Knowledge, Pak Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Every-day Science and basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW):
1.To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 04-09-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:600/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4th September, 2017