PPSC Auditors (BS-13) Finance Department Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced Auditors (BS-13) Jobs in Finance Department through Advertisement No. 36/2017 in the different regions of Punjab:
Graduate with Maths or Economics or Statistics or BBA Finance or B.Com .
One paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising Questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1.To appear in test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-07-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th July, 2017
If you have any query you can comment below.