Secretarial Staff Multiple Positions Jobs HRSG Recruting
Please share your resumes at email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Kindly note that resumes received through the website application will not be considered.
A leading Public Sector Utility Company in Pakistan is looking for highly organized and adaptive individuals for positions in secretarial staff for its Senior Management team.
Secretarial Staff – (Multiple Positions)
Role, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Responsible to perform all secretarial jobs including but not limited to:
- Compose and maintain record of routine correspondence and memoranda for Senior Management.
- Answer/route telephone calls, and provide information/assistance to the caller.
- To maintain schedule for meetings, internal/external appointments, travelling and coordinate accordingly with relevant departments and individuals.
- To maintain confidential record efficiently.
- Drafting letters, minutes sheet, memoranda, reports and presentations ensuring quality and accuracy of information.
- To maintain schedule for meetings, internal/external appointments, travelling and to coordinate arrangements accordingly with relevant departments and individuals.
- Maintaining record of correspondence in systemic manner, strong follow up with concerned executives on progress timelines and reporting the same to the senior executive.
- To maintain confidentiality of information and record at all the time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from reputable national or international institution recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 2 years of secretarial experience.
- Age should not exceed 32 years.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of modern business communication and reports is essential. Candidates should possess hands-on experience in shorthand and Microsoft office suite.
The position offer excellent career opportunities and attractive remuneration packages. Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. The Job title being applied for should be clearly mentioned in the subject line of the email. Interested candidates may forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 9, 2018. In case of any query, please contact 111-111-477